EBARA is a world leader in the design and manufacture of “dry” mechanical pumps. EBARA dry pumps provide a host of product enhancements including increased reliability, reduced clean room particulate load, low noise, low vibration, lower operating costs, and the lowest cost of ownership. EBARA’s dry pumps survive the harshest applications such as LPCVD, PECVD, CVD, and metal etch.
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water. DAB offers technological solutions capable of ensuring reliability and efficiency, and to optimise energy consumption in residential building service, commercial building service, agricultural and irrigation applications. DAB puts people at the centre of every action, strategy and development plan.
AquaForce Variable Speed Pump Station
AquaForce Pump Stations are designed to be simple from beginning to end. They are simple to specify, simple to install, simple to set up and designed to communicate with your existing
systems. Best of all, with Xylem’s single-source responsibility and technical expertise, it’s simple to work with us.
The AquaForce provides pressure boosting for a variety of applications including buildings, industrial plants, irrigation, municipal and rural water districts.
Features and Benefits
- All systems are UL rated
- Maximum footprint, on most sizes, allow systems to fit through standard doorways
- Each system fabricated with G&L stainles steel centrifugal pumps with a variety of electrical and mechanical options
- Max operating pressures up to 360 psi.
- Pump run-out protection
- Fault detection and alarms relay
- Programmable soft start
- Stainless steel piping
- Isolation valves
- Optional suction/low pressure switch or suction transducer and temperature relief valves
- ANSI/NSF-61 Certification